When probing for free ebooks, there area unit several resources on-line. however the matter is the way to notice those that area unit extremely trustworthy. There area unit quite few websites offered to the present finish. Here area unit fourteen of the highest websites wherever you'll get free ebooks on technology and plenty of different topics.
1. FreeBookSpot: This website contains over 4,000 free ebooks in 96 different categories ranging from engineering to fiction.
2. 4eBooks: This website has a pretty big collection of free ebooks on computer science.
3. Free-eBooks: This website can be used to download a number of free ebooks. They require registration though, which can be done for free.
4. ManyBooks: This website has over 20,000 free ebooks, which can be accessed from your iPad or ebook readers.
5. GetFreeEBooks: As the name suggests, this website contains a library of free ebooks, which can be downloaded by you.
6. FreeComputerBooks: This website contains 12 categories, which are further sub-divided into 150 different categories, all containing books on computers.
7. FreeTechBooks: This website contains books on computer science, engineering and other things to do with technology.
8. Scribd: This is like the GitHub for free ebooks. This allows online document sharing in Word, PDF and other formats.
9. KnowFree: Along with free ebooks, this website also contains video training and other materials.
10. OnlineFreeEBooks: Automotive Ebooks, Business Ebooks, Engineering Ebooks, Gadget Ebooks, Hardware Ebooks, Health & Medical Ebooks, Hobbies Ebooks, Programming & Technology Ebooks, Sport & Martial Art Ebooks. These are the nine categories that this website hosts.
11. MemoWare: This website has a number of ebooks, which have been optimised to be read on handheld devices.
12. OnlineComputerBooks: This website has free ebooks on computers and many other topics.
13. SnipFiles: This website has a number of free ebooks along with free software that you can download.
14. Bookyards: This website contains books, education materials and other content.
Editor :Rakesh Shrivastav